Aubrey is the perfect kindergardener. She has really found her niche in school. Her personality has always been loved by everyone around her and she has made many, many new friends. Her teacher is excellent and does a good job teaching all the standards that are required these days and still making it fun for the kids.
Aubrey is perfectly behaved in class. I walk several neighborhood kids to school in the morning and one little boy is in her class. One of the first mornings I picked them up, the little boy said to his brother in amazement," That's Aubrey, the girl who has never had her name on the board." As we were walking into the classroom I heard another little girl say the same thing to her mom. I guess she has made an impression on the other kids!
I love the papers Aubrey brings home, where she phonetically spells out the words and has her cute little pictures. Aubrey is very proud of her work and we are very proud of her. I couldn't resist taking a picture of one of her papers. I don't know how well you can see it, but it is T week and she draws and writes: tigr, tlfon (telephone), tonl (toenail), tmatos. I just think it is so cute to see her handwriting and I know how hard she works to figure out the words! What a great little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment