Our family has been so busy lately that i have not made time to post. Here are a few fun things that are going on for each of the kids. More soon, but now I am off to bed so I can get up for my 5:30 cycling class. Enjoy!
Whew! You've been "Fishing in Alaska" for like two months! Great updates! My friend from school is in love with all your kids' hair, and I agree of course they are all super cute! We had a preying mantis the other day on our porch except we were all afraid of it! LOL (Except Kevin, who removed it from the front porch! LOL)
1 comment:
Whew! You've been "Fishing in Alaska" for like two months! Great updates! My friend from school is in love with all your kids' hair, and I agree of course they are all super cute! We had a preying mantis the other day on our porch except we were all afraid of it! LOL (Except Kevin, who removed it from the front porch! LOL)
Post a Comment