WOW! How fun to watch Aubry go skiing for the first time. What great turns she made. What a natural! I loved the way she got right up when she needed to -- cheerfully and confidently.
Thanks for sharing -- I loved it!
Love, Grandma Olsen
P.S. In trying to post this comment, it says I am currently posting as "Abigayle" who must have used this link when she was over here but I can figure out how to change it to me (Mother/Sheila/G-ma), Oh well.
5 comments:
o.k. she is really good i am very impressed .....
she is AWEsome!!!
WOW! How fun to watch Aubry go skiing for the first time. What great turns she made. What a natural! I loved the way she got right up when she needed to -- cheerfully and confidently.
Thanks for sharing --
I loved it!
Love,
Grandma Olsen
P.S. In trying to post this comment, it says I am currently posting as "Abigayle" who must have used this link when she was over here but I can figure out how to change it to me (Mother/Sheila/G-ma), Oh well.
Okay, I am trying this.
It worked!
So, congratulations and Happy Birthday, Aubry!
Love,
G-ma
Wow! She's a natural...reminds me of some cross-country skiing fun times we had! :)
Post a Comment